Monday, May 4, 2009

myself

I spent almost 6 years in Miami in a college atmosphere always having people around and most of the time knowing my scene. New York is my rebirth of self and I get lots and lots of alone time. Most of it is therapeutic while sometimes it's just lonely. My almost day off today went like this....

I woke up in time to move my car. After I got dressed and managed to look cute i took my happy ass bed shopping. I started at sears then found myself house shopping and day dream at Ikea. I ate lunch at Ikea by myself and thumbed through the catalogue. As I was wishing I had money to buy things and strolling through the isles, I was being followed my a terrible example of a father. This guy was using his kid to try to talk to me while his girl was gathering items GROSS!
After Ikea I came home where I prepare all my mothers day cards and Moneys birthday card!
next
Lambert and Carla then called me and I met with the happy couple to their hotel room. It's always great to have visitors. After a short meeting at the gym which ruined my day off I'm home... ALONE
It's cool sometimes other times it makes me really miss my friends who are scattered. But this is all part of the rebirth.

No comments: