Thursday, May 28, 2009

things to get done

I've been really good with focusing and it seems like every time I check something Off my list 2 things happen 1 I start slacking and 2 something major gets added to my list.

  1. I finally bought a bed but now need a frame
  2. i am still getting tickets on a car in miami that once was registered to me and never got towed from my old building!!! How the hell are they ticketing me???? 366 fucking dollars
  3. I need to get a new door for my room
  4. I NEED a haircut
  5. get back on track with school loans
  6. start working out again
  7. call mi tia y abuela
  8. get my rosetta stone
  9. i need and IPOD!!!
  10. sign up for an easy pass
  11. donate some of my clothes to the poor I don't need
  12. find a hobby to make some friends

mainly these things require funds which I will be attaining but I need to prioritize and stop getting tickets I rode through the ez pass by mistake today thats another 100$ ticket!

No comments: