Sunday, December 28, 2008

a whole new world

WELL!!! Ive become completly obsessed with blogging and the idea we no longer have internet in my house scares me. We are stealing wireless at an attempt to start closing bills in anticipation for our move in 4 weeks! Its going to be tough but I sure I'll manage the pilgrams did fine without it!
The holidays were especially different this year being as once again I celebrated in Miami. But I have to say it might sound a little gay but I think I woke up and got mature one morning and just decided to actually start living! Im always pretending to be nieve and trying to disconnect myself from the negative family aspects but in an effort to be more involved I directly opened my world over the past 2 weeks. Mi Tia CladaElena estoy aqui. Shes here for 3 weeks con mi Tio Ralphie visiting and Ive had to fortunate pleasure of spending the past 2 sundays filled with just them.
Man I really have enjoyed their company! more then you can imagine they have been married for 40 years and are still in love and show passion towards each other in so many little ways. He holds the door, gives her his jacket, she speaks and hes so into her and vice versa. The walk on the beach today as they simply just held each other and were so in love. It made me smile to see they were as young and full of love as myself. They are 69 and 70 years old and acted like they were 16 still.
Aside from the romance we just spoke about life and family and Im looking forward to next weeks brunch before they leave and Im also looking foward to my trip to Puerto Rico with them. Ive opened a new world.
Of course spending christmas day with mi Tio Carlos in Kendal was a blast as usual. Sad the kids couldn't be there due to some stupid court order his exwife is a bitch yo. These poor kids have to suffer through a tragic divorce with violence and apparent agression it makes me cry inside. That a woman can show such negative actions to her small children. But my uncle and I had a great time we ate we laughed we hugged he filled my tank up with gas! Christmas was great!

No comments: