Tuesday, December 9, 2008

forever?

Heres my beef!! I log onto facebook do a lil searching see how well everyone is doing in their lives where they live how they photograph whats new in their neck of the woods and it feels like everyday I discover someone else is engaged! or better yet MARRIED... like till death do us part forever and ever married! I mean congrats to all of you! i love it for you!
Now..... I just turned 24 all of 2 days ago and have no plans in sight for marriage or children I can't imagine paying for a wedding oh wait! let me slow down....I have no prospect of a husband either.... It seems all the guys that wanna get married live in the Northeast and all the guys in Miami have no clue what they are doing tomorrow let along forever! Are there different ideas of life on different parts of the country? I know Cali is more green, theres that weird bible belt of hypocrites, Florida land of retirees and non-committable ppl, then there is the northeast section of the map. College romances blossoming into beautiful weddings leading to babies and good jobs? I'm not jealous at all by this marriage idea since I'm not there yet in my life.... I'm just not sure how I can have 15 People from up there getting married and all but 1 friend in Miami taking the leap into forever! And hes 30!!! I mean by then I hope to have walked down the isle in my white dress thrown my flowers and ride into the moonlight with my perfect Prince Charming. But at 24 I'm not so into the idea of forever with just 1 person. And what is it about down here that people don't seem to date same??? maybe its just me and my guy choices but comparing the north and south up top seems to be throwing a lot more rice then down here! For now I'm 24 and in love with over indulging, tanning oil, ladies nights, and not having to share my closet!!
to all those happy couples CONGRATS!

No comments: