Wednesday, December 17, 2008

blessed

So I may be slightly confused at times and not 100% sure of what I want but as Tish kindly pointed out today 24 sounds young! To me its embarking on a journey as she nears the next corner of her life it was a great year.I have to say we really all do get wiser and more beautiful with age. I just can't help but be great full for all my inspirations! Yeah there are the usual "celebrity inspirations" but for me inspirations are running all around my house and can be found in my G1! I could name them all but for now a few:

Tish- She helped me with out even realizing by opening me up to this entire blog site where I can allow another part of myself to be accepted and delivered ! She refers to the conversation with herself constantly and I couldn't put it better myself. life takes you where you need to go she told me earlier and I hope life brings her to New York with me! ( and all my friends)

K$- the angle we all hear about but she keeps me focused, and continues to push me to new heights, she reminds me the world is still filled with a few good eggs!

ROB E- Man this guy is truly a best friend! He's been my homie for years but a brother for a lifetime. That kid has seen me glamed up gorgeous, grossly ill, heart broken, and accomplished! Every hug, shoulder to learn on has been appreciated it! hes the partner in crime a single girl in Miami could use! He re instills my faith in a good honest man with core values ( LADIES HES taken but theres more like him!!! I'm gonna find mine eventually too)

KEA- Man this chick brought out a side of me that was just itching to get out! She opens my eyes to a green centered world i quickly look over, reminding me that knowledge is power and that Society is dangerous. Her constant words of wisdom and open mind of never judging and being thought provoking create a challenge within myself to continue to grow and evolve.

Emily- shes not around everyday but thank god she is when i need her! Every phone call she answers is like a breath of fresh air! Her home town roots and passion for the dreams are enlightening and interesting.

erika- she often times is my bed side journal for emotional vomiting as i share some rare deep dark thoughts with her! her wild free spirit and giving nature match my own and make it a true pleasure to have her around and be a better half

Heather my mother my best friend my therapist she wears many hats and has big shoes to fill! she does it all for me and her lil whitebread daughter whom is so freaking cute. Heather where would i be some days with out you? I dunno prolly beating myself in the head over a stupid boy or thinking to hard about my future. you constantly remind me you in your twenties SLOW DOWN live life.

I have more of you that are so significant to my everyday REBIRTH and growth maybe in more ways then we all know. The path is narrow the journey long, patience are a virtue and my mind races so fast sometimes I don't stop and think! I know I am the curly dark haired wild child at times but i love to love and learning is a must. Be thankful and remember as long as you appreciate it you deserve it and I appreciate the company i have been blessed to keep! YOU don't have to be Obama to be an inspiration or Britney Spears to be the center of attention. Just being your thoughtful charismatic self by sharing your thoughts and feelings can be an inspiration to those around you!

1 comment:

Mizz 1218 said...

thanx 4 tha shout out. you´re doing great. keep it up.