Saturday, December 13, 2008

Loud and Proud

Mi...I...Am...... This is me I'm Loud at times, I know I'm funny, I'm cute, I love to laugh sign and dance, I really have an obsession with Publix Choclate cake, I let some people walk all over me and others not even inside my bubble, I have accomplished the greatest thing I could think of and that was to graduate college! and make it through MIAMI! Sometimes I beat up on myself because of what others around me have to say YES I AM OPINIONATED and yes i go off my VIBES... NO I'm NOT perfect but I AM ME!!! I am Helenas!! I do think I deserve to be treated as a princess and in turn I treat my friends as royalty as well! As part of my REBIRTH at 24 now that I have gotten the sunscreen out of my eyes and the wax out of my ears Im starting to actually listen! So i started this whole Blog thing! To me its a way to share part of myself with not only you but myself and the constant thoughts running through my mind! I NEED TO SHOUT OUT LOUD I'M NOT SCARED!!! I'm not afraid of rejection and change( I am so im working on this 1 day at a time) and I truly do believe in MYSELF.... The lazyness stops here the questioning and pondering what if is done! Mi am I and I got here to this fabulous person I'm becoming with the help of my great amazing friends who constantly show their devotion and love to my person on a daily basis and for that I love them. I can't forget my family I would never their constant support and guidance is what keeps me trucking as the road continues to be filled with curves and hills speed bumps and roadkill... I will promise to LOVE MYSELF and Strive for greatness! I'm a strong, smart, Independent, fabulous young woman that will settle for nothing less! I AM 24 HEAR ME ROAR!

3 comments:

j.wi said...

hi! so glad you found my blog post. good luck on your move to new york. if you have any questions about moving, please don't hesitate to ask. it was definitely a transition for me.

ps-i think your confidence is amazing.

ALFRESH said...

THANX FOR FOLLOWING, & THE KIND WORDS AT PRIME!!! I WANNA HEAR U ROAD:) I LUV THE HONESTY IN YOUR BLOG!

Helenas said...

thank you guys for the kind words as I continue through the evolution of myself!