Saturday, December 13, 2008

abuela y abulelo

Buenos aqui es una foto de mi abuelo y abuela. Todo de mi famila soy de Puerto Rico pero yo vive en los estados unidios todo mi vida! Mi espanol son muy mal! Yo quiero hablando espanol mucho! So thats the extent of my crapass spanish! Man it really sucks to not be in sink with your heritage and not understand your own grandmother! My whole life I grew up being a brat not wanting to learn Spanish not feeling like it was a necessity now living in southern Florida I can't find a job cause my last name is Quinones but I don't speak fluent Spanish. Plus it ultra embarrassing that I don't speak Spanish!!! Granted growing up in MILFORD PA i never really had the need and my parents weren't together so it wasn't like I really was forced or spoon fed Spanish. I'm making it my priority to become more in touch with my heritage and my family! Being scared of speaking it wrong or improperly has hindered me from speaking to other people in this native tounge. Yet I'm over needing peoples approval on my cultural issues! YO SOY BORICUA!!!

No comments: