Tuesday, December 16, 2008

its 4 AM AND IM AWAKE AHHHH

I didn't call either of them! I didn't really want too! I'm really happy! I'm kicking old habits right in the face! NOW I wish I could go back to nights when I slept! I'm really excited for the holidays although I will be here alone in this big ass house and everyone else will be home! I'll be working saving for my move! I can spend my time at Starbucks although I'm not a coffee drinker the entire atmosphere sets such a holiday vibe! They really are a great company and should be supported unlike Walmart!
Tonights Christmas party was a total blast!! There weren't many ugly sweaters as promised but I had an awesome time non the less! The evening was filled with underage drinkers, over aged party goers... and most of all the 4 roommates were all in attendance with HEATHER & KATIE that never happens! we missed a few people but attendance was high! Best of all I'm way more open to many people that in the past I would have been stand offish around!

No comments: