Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Positive

What the hell is with everyone always being so negative??? I don't understand it... is it simply to make you think more??? is it cause they are jealous???? is it cause they are confused by your question??? Why does everything have to have a definitive answer???? Sometimes I wake up shower and I like to put my socks on first... no reason just because..... I get a vibe a feeling I want to go with it...... I don't always have the same opinion twice and everything in life is situational.... yesterday I was feelin purple today im an orange kinda girl....
I'm lucky to have people who care around me but damn whats with the negative?

Big City lights...rats in the subway...food on every corner...fashion oozing out of the pores... buildings...late nights... no parking.....fast paced hustle HERE I COME!!!

No comments: