Wednesday, June 24, 2009

your a mom & pop I'm a corporation

Life isn't a movie and although I believe in fairy tales and I do not dismiss the fact that happy endings take time. I spent much of my time focused on the enchanted fairy tale. i was previously involved in but I have awoken. Although at moments I am too immersed in the "Disney" lifestyle I can't help it. I truly honestly believe in fairy tales and magical moments. Besides if I don't believe in them who will?? Is it so bad that I just want to smile laugh and use gay little words like cute and adorable or fabulous all day??? I don't know honestly why more people can't stand beside reality and look in from a sky high view! I make it a point to just dream all day long. Maybe I'm dreaming too much?? Do I need to come back down??? NAHHHHH I like it up there in the clouds especially here in NYC I have nothing but supporters my haters took a hike when I hopped on the I95 North. Thank goodness for that!
Although extra tired with the new job and transition to it. I still manage to be soaring on cloud 9 for the past few weeks!! I terribly miss my old routines but I am confident I will soon have new ones! But then there is that confidence thing!! Yes!! I do know who I am not and Yes I do know much about myself! Yes I am CONFIDENT and COMFORTABLE with myself and I think everyone should be. LOVE YOURSELF and be your biggest brightest fan! I'm not full of myself but I am damn Proud of myself. I came this far through this long hard journey with love and support but my own perseverance. My dreams will keep being dreamt and my mouth will continue to spread the peace love and confidence inside me!

No comments: