Monday, June 1, 2009

day dreaming

I've been itching all day to blog and now Im here and the creative juices just aren't flowing... I had a wonderful day training at the PUMA Black store. It's really crazy to be on the other end of the spectrum from adidas but so far I think I really love it! The store I'm training in is in the Meat Packing so on my break I can go sit in the street at the outside tables and enjoy a peaceful lunch.
The city is just really set up for the people here. There are so many little parks and fairs always going on and so much shopping. I mean it hurts my heart to shop in my dreams here. The meat packing is loaded with Alexander McQueen, Stella, DVF, Scoop theres just so much. I always thought I was somewhat fashionable but UGH NO! I'm totally not!! Its so nice to walk around and day dream about shopping when I finally get the big bucks!!

No comments: