Tuesday, June 2, 2009

30 more hours

ahhhhh only 30 more hours till I will be reunited with the sandy beaches and palm trees that rocked my world not to long ago. In the midst of being afraid of not fulfilling my dreams I quickly jumped off the island of SOBE and speed to the island of Manhattan. My dreams are all here in New York but My growth began in Miami so I can't wait to get back.
I was a little stressed cause all I wanted to do was surprise my friends but in the spirit of them all being excited the beans got spilled! But its cool Miami I'M COMING SOON TO A BEACH NEAR YOU!!!

I'm in need of some sun, sand, tanning oil and lots of hugs from my friends. I love that I can still revisit that part of my life I really miss those people down there!!! I have attachment issues I never like to let go!!!

No comments: