Sunday, June 28, 2009

sunny sun son

AHHHHH its an amazing day out!!!! I of course slept in till 1:30 who knows the last time I was able to do that! I had an awesome NYC weekend thus far! Hung with my cuzo yesterday participated in some gay pride events with her and it was pretty cool. NO different from Straight events the only difference is there were no guys. But I had fun with her it was nice to see what she does in her world anyway.

But as soon as these roommates of mine finish up in the bathroom its go time fo me to explore something in NYC I don't know just what yet but I do know there is something out there for me! Ideally I want to walk to the Brooklyn bridge but no one is around right now to do it! & ugh to my displeasure when I brought it up to my new interest he remarked thats a little disney channel!!! WHAT A JERK!! maybe I am too disney ahahah like everyone says. But non the less I am confident that he's going to walk this bridge with me maybe not today but he will.

I'm still all smiles

No comments: