Tuesday, June 23, 2009

dat 305 bitches

Well I've been laying off the JUICE!! In the mean time I wanted to shout out a few tings. I am a gay little ball of emotion all the time. I absolutely adore my friends and love my family. I have good days and I have bad days and no matter what I am always smiling. My new recent cute has informed my that he was initially taken back by my perkiness. Maybe its the hood thing maybe its the reality that I am abnormally bright! I explained to him that I am just blessed and time and time again it stands true.
At any given time I can call my friends or family for anything and now that they have my back. Miami trip was no different through busy schedules and birthdays car flooding and late nights my friends made time. They also made the trip better then imagined. I was able to go jet skiing with Diego and let my NYC friends experience the open ocean on the wave runners. Heather was right where I wanted to find her tending the bar at NMB Ale! I loved seeing her back there it brought back amazing memories. I miss those days soo much! I met some of my best friends and life long chicas there! Max and Robbie put out quite the spread for us every night even though his car flooded he made the most of our time. Seeing Money always bring a smile to my face! Shes just a ball of Sunshine and I miss her being across the hall alot. Katie we had the best day!! Wet willies ate up my whole pay check shit they didn't even want my id anymore at the door! But it was worth it my tann is faded and the skin in peeling away now but the fun in the sun that day rocked. I FOUND AN IPOD i mean you don't get any luckier then that! I can go on and on about seeing Kenyatta and having Saulo on the trip. I was lucky it went soo well. We really enjoyed ourselves!!

No comments: