Tuesday, June 23, 2009

IM BACKKKK

So there have been huge and tiny occurrences recently in the life of Miss Helenas! I have been completely out of wack and not following any routine! I havn't seen the news read a paper blogged or even spoken to some of my closest! But that is over now. It has been a crazy past 3 weeks from starting PUMA to the Miami Vacation and now my new shortie.

First and foremost Miami was BUGGED the trip went by so fast I was involved in a hurricane style flooding situation and barely got to see my homies. I did manage to get a sick tan on my last full day so that was the plus side. I enjoyed all the time with the people I had and wish that it wouldn't have flown by. It scares me that I moved yet again and now risk loosing contact with people. I felt like I had never left Miami and really enjoyed myself. I loved it there I miss it there but it wasn't for me right now.

NYC is where I need to be. I am working really hard at my job defiantly thinking about a career and everyday I press myself more and more over the issue of more schooling. Now would be the perfect time with my living situation its just that I don't think I can honestly find a job where I will make what I need to make and work the hours and still go to school. This is something I need to continue to think about and if anyone has any suggestions or feedback please shoot my way. I love shoes and would love to work for the marketing department but I don't know if thats ultimately where I want to be. HELP!!! It kills me to know I work in a mall managing a group of teens that look at me like so this is what you want for yourself.... I know I need to be grateful I set myself up for future success and I need to be patient. Everything happens as Tish reminds me in its own time. Just with this I want to at least know what direction I'm heading in so I can feel more in control. I'm not into the floating by. I never saw myself in a mall after college infact this was my biggest fear. I know I know hard work now big pay out later but damn THE MALL?? comeone I need to get to SOHO asap!!!

No comments: