Wednesday, June 24, 2009

over the top???

So I need a moment a moment to look back and reflect on my communication methods! Today my home girl told me she didn't want to tell me something because she didn't want a lecture.... I was really hurt!! I only tell her these things because I hate watching this asshole of a guy walk all over here and her not wake up to it. Clearly in our own time we will finish these relationships or mysteries as they never get solved. Look at me and Juice Holla that has taken FOREVER!!! And the lil bastard is still in my air to my allowance. BUT in any event she did tell me and I explained that I want her to tell me things and if she doesn't want comment that's fine.

But am I that mean? that over the top that abrupt with my tact??? OUCH I took a step back and well I constructively am. I'm sorry I just got hurt really badly and I don't ever ever ever want any of my lucky ladies to feel the way I once felt. It hurt in fact it still sends a sharp pain once and again! I never want to lie or change the truth but I suppose I can say it a little nicer from now on! I"M PASSIONATE DAMN IT!!

No comments: