Monday, February 16, 2009

Prize of a life time

I need to buy a lap top I can't stay on top of my blogging without it!!!! but I do have to say this entire transition so far hasn't fallen short of magical! I absolutly had the most amazing weekend with my co-workers from the miami store and I am in love with them all. this is my weekend so you can feel as though you were there!
the kids arrived I managed to make it to the air port without getting lost and without them waiting to long. ( their flight was delayed due to not enough fuel. i found it strange they relayed that message to a plane of nervous fliers) We then made it to the hotel it was a group effort. Well KAthy and I got us there Lambert and Josh were no help with directions!
Hotel Empire was amazingly so New YOrk. The rooms were small and modern. The shower was strange there was one door and an amazing head directly above you and you are on top of wooden panels! ( not easy to not get your hair wet but us ladies all managed)

Ps the kardashians were staying at our same hotel. Kim and Klohe were there ( courtney my favorite was not)

The days were cold but fun we all traveled together took lots of pictures and wondered around the city meeting each others friends and family and showing off our stomping grounds

The fashion show was an expierence. i didn't have a back stage pass which turned out to be better since I got a seat for the show. but it was a great expierence. For my first show I'll take it. I sat all the way in the back behind some pole I couldn't see without a little weave and bob but i managed! Then Front row was Kanye West, Reggie Bush & the doll herself Kimmy Kardashian ( i kinda thought the K girls wanted to be me since they went to my show and stayed in My hotel)

The cutest part were the kids during the show. Eirlean told me back stage was set up for hair make up and board games for the kids. i always envisioned coke and champagne were served so i was glad to hear it was sorry and crayons for the kids. The collection was interesting. Some of it should never hit production while a good majority of it was pretty fly and unaffordable for me but a girl can dream. The models needed cheese steaks and were all very cold looking. The international girls are running the runway they all looked like tall Russians

I loved the show but more importantly I loved after the show. We all went to the hotel ripped off our dresses and highheels ( poor E$ shoes that were very expensive futeristic y3 heels had her in some seroious pain. She was not pleased but a trooper non the less!) We all went to dinner and Angie came too which always makes me smile to see her and Eirleans faces light up around each other. We all ate and drank and had great convo before heading our seperate ways.

Today the kids made their free shoes I didn't get one but i didnt complain. My prize of a lifetime is just having Eirlean by my side for all of this transitioning and job hunting. Shes really continuing to go above and beyond

it put tears in my eyes to say good bye but its just see you later!

1 comment:

Mizz 1218 said...

so jealous! lol ... i'm glad ya'll had fun