Wednesday, February 18, 2009

panama

I packed Ive finsihed one journey from Miami to NYC successfully now is the 2nd mission to Panama para Iriras wedding. i am so exceited. i love that shes so simple. All she wants to do is get married in her backyard with all her friends and family present! No big deal with dresses and corrdinating and getting all snazzy. She just wants the people she loves watching her confess her love. Im really happy for her and steve they are going to have a great wedding and we are all going to enjoy Panama!
Im looking forward to carnival and speaking my terrible spanish! I don't think I saved enough money for this trip considering I don't have a job at the moment! But Im going to let god deal with the finances and Im going to enjoy my life over there! i packed a lot but i don't really know if its all that much considering! i want to see the canal the mountians carnvial and most importantly I just want to submerge myself in the culture. I really want to see the cities and the country side while I am there. im looking forward to another stamp on my passport! 11 days in a spanish country here I come. And this summer Im going to go see my family in Puerto Rico no stamps but more culture submerging!

No comments: