Wednesday, February 4, 2009

1 week

this is it Im at the wire Ive come to that last week and Ive been making the most of it! Despite being sick in the start of the week Im better now and in high spirits. I have enjoyed a few intimate outtings with some close friends as I get ready to leave... I know I will visit but I never know how peoples paths will change so Im making the most. Last night was dinner with a friend he was someone I once was romantically into but the boat never took off. NOw the ship has sailed but we discussed it over a wonderful dinner. It was nice to be honest with my feelings about a relationship for once. It was nice to hear for once what someones real thoughts were. He told me it was a shame we were never both ready at the same time for each other. Its true hes great I have a lot of love for him I always have maybe in the future we will be for each other for now we are better as friends who motivate each other. Besides I love having him in my life. It would be a shame to loose him as that by complicating things. It didn't work out so well for joseph and I.
Its proving to be an emotional week already and tommorow is the "BIG Farewell Fiesta" !! Im ready though to get this moving so a few more nights of partying like a rock star before I hit it to the streets 

No comments: