Thursday, February 12, 2009

im HERE!!!!

I made it to PA!!! finally after 23 hours of driving 2 sodas a shit load of bad snacks!!! Miss Kelliy and I made it we stopped to horse around at south of the border and a few other stops along the way The ride was great!!! We searched for a Boston Market from Miami all the way I could taste the juicy all white meat chicken but to my disbelief there was only 1 in Virginia and i missed it. We drove right past the exit!!!!!!!!! I was soo hungry and I ate blimpuies at 10 pm in NJ!!! But we made it and I am loving the ice cold weather ( a little bit) But now I am unpacked and ready to hit the city!!!!

IM HERE its unreal Ill get into emotional details later!!! I can't freaking believe Im not going back and the 1 low point was on Hot 97 they were talking about how great Miami is right now and How its the spot!! BUT NYC I AM HERE!!!!!!!!

No comments: