Sunday, June 6, 2010

tis the season

Its happening for me I think this might be the first. Lyndsay is getting married one of my closest friends is taking the I do forever vow. This Thursday I'm flying to VA beach to partake in the action. I'm really excited but its kinda eye opening at the same time. I am no where near house wedding kids and its fine with me. I am just so excited to share this special day with her. We planned this when we were 16 and she first fell for Chris who would have thought almost 9 years later it would be happening. Its very magical the idea that the first guy to sweep her off her feet at the ski lift will be walking down the sandy isle all these years later. ( ahhh sighhhh day dreaming)

I can't wait for the small close beach wedding steele drums and cake. Its going to be a really amazing weekend and I'm looking forward to spending time with my best friend as she prepares for her big day. We are gonna relax in the pool beach and just take it all in while we TAN. I don't want to call it a fairytale because she would hate that. But you know what it feels amazing and it almost feels unreal!

No comments: