Thursday, June 3, 2010

getting answers

Well we sometimes get the answers and they aren't the ones we want to hear. This week I got answers to posing questions and ugh i wasn't happy.

First my job opted to not approve my going to Miami for a few weeks. That was a heart breaking blow more so because I really felt like it was going to be a positive work experience. That I was gonna get some real time to shine and learn :(. But perhaps I will get a better opportunity in the winter months and get to enjoy my sunny nyc and the calexico cart for the summer time.

I also got inouch with money and her response wasn't what I wanted to hear because it was heart breaking but Im glad we responded messages and the air seems a lil more clear! still some work to do and we are gonna do it I know we are. She needs a friend and Im not gonna walk away when she needs me Im gonna break through and fix it!

No comments: