Wednesday, June 23, 2010

its going so fast!!!

You wake up and your an adult what happen to Saturday morning cartoons and when your biggest problem is that your pb & j got smushed before lunch? NOw Saturdays consit of work to pay bills. You try to escape debt after college and everyone starts getting married and we go from living at home to paying our own mortgages.

Going home to Milford always makes me feel like a kid again. My mom makes my bed cooks us all breakfast and we all sit at the table and eat together. The table use to only have 4 of us but my how we have grown!! now Chris comes with Lyndsay cause they are married, my brother is there with his GF, My dad is a regular fixture at the table now. We hardly have space for everyone. What use to be just Lyndsay and I kicking it in the back yard has become me going to her house that she owns and I'm so proud of.

I remember my parents never letting me drive their cars and giving me curfews now they say take the keys and watch out for deer. They can't really give us rules any more!! We are all on our own! Where the hell does the time go???? Im proud ofhow well we have all grown but damn

No comments: