Friday, March 26, 2010

paz y amor

You dont get to pick your family. you don't get to change who you were born to and who else is in your tree. Some of us never know the people so they say those of us who have any kinda of relationship with the people in our tree should be consider it a blessing. I always have or at least recently. ive explored more into the love of family i felt hurt when i was younger bothered by things that occured. It was never as bad as it could have been. Never have I had to live through the things my parents lived through and fought to keep me from.

Puerto Rico was a deep emotional ride. 1 week 1 house 1 family. 1 big mess for some 1 big deep breath of fresh air for others. My girlie prima lindas and I really bonded although they speak spanish i speak english we made it work. i truly have a love for those girls. Because of who they are and i will make sure to protect them as much as i can. Not with my muscles or strength from someone but with my positivity towards life. I have been blessed to be positive and be lucky enough to have common sense and the will the smile the sense to know whats right and wrong. i can take advice and give advice a friend once said I don't know who i am but i know who im not. i believe it it live it ive shared that thought.

In english or in spanish my thoughts will be paz y amor peace and love.

No comments: