Friday, March 5, 2010

at the age

Im learning Im still learning every single day things that I assumed you learn early on. Im learning about love...friendship..myself...family. I often times get walked over trying to be the "nice one" I want everone to just smile and I always think people have these big huge hearts. WRONG!! I am learning not to throw terms around like "FRIEND" and it hurts my heart.

It funny thought how sometimes the people that help point out these lessons are infact guilty of hurting you in those same ways. I always post and walk around with this smile because I have always felt loved and blessed. My smile wont change just because some people shinned a fake smle my way. They may not have had MY best interest at heart the way I had their's. But its cool I'm happier now then i've been in a lil bit. The lessons I've learned have opened my eyes and my ears to listen more closely to the voice inside others. I will not be mistaken I will not be walked over and i will not loose my faith that people are good. They smile they laugh they love! As do i my heart is not closed its not an ice box its stronger. These moments have been like my heart at the gym stronger and bigger. HA now if only my abs were stronger LOL

Life is good I still believe in the fairytales the happy endings and the above all good even if some couldn't show that to me.

1 comment:

Mizz 1218 said...

what an awesome realization, though sometimes painful. i'm so proud of you and who you are becoming and i'm grateful you are my friend. xoxo