Monday, March 8, 2010

its out there

.......sigh...... yes things are still good they keep getting better! I mean I can always use more money who couldn't but I am sooo excited I will be in PUERTO RICO on the 17th for the first time in 12 years!!!! actually more like 13 years!!! I am sooo excited I can't sit still It'll be the first time all the kids on my mothers side are all there at once and with each other. It will also be the first time some of them meet. I am the oldest I know all of them except my Primas new baby boy!!!

My friends keep me pumped to CT was wonderful this weekend and Im looking forward to Miami in April to hug more of my love muffins. I've been just putting it all out there my raw emotions and well if people respond positive Im happy. Im not scared of hiding under a rock! I love life I really do and I love to hug I love to laugh and be all gay and corney. Yeah sometimes Im a little to hood for my own good. But above all I appreciate you for you

1 comment:

Mizz 1218 said...

ahh man i'm going in april for a week for work ... u should come!!!