Wednesday, October 7, 2009

cook book for life

You know one with the reciepes telling you exactly what to do.. Its crazy though the reciepies you create yourself tend to be the best.

I have to say I am extremely blessed in every way possible. However I can't seem to find a damn job that I am comfortable with in all aspects. WTF!! The most recent melo drama is that now that i have no car it takes me 2.5 hours to get to work almost 3!!! i ride the subway for 15-20 mins then the train for 1 hour roughly before the 1.5 hour bus ride. I have to say that leaving when its dark our side and returning while its dark outside is a real drag!! Commuting in any form just isn't for me. I LIVE IN NEW YORK FUCKING CITY!! why am i commuting anywhere???? I'm still awaiting this job transfer with PUMA that they haven't granted me yet. Due to the fact my manager doesn't wanna loose me. He's clueless or acts clueless that he is about to loose me to another company all together. I pray I hear back good news tomorrow from them because my two weeks are flying in on Columbus day with or without another job lined up!
I'm gonna jump take the chance and believe whole hearted that I can and will get another job quickly!

No comments: