Saturday, October 3, 2009

city exploration

What a wonderful weekend soo far! Its saturday night I'm not really trying to hit the streets I was in them all day today!! keas still here for a few more days :( I've really enjoyed her being here the last month we have all been enjoying her company.
last night we went to some strange house party. Everyone was really nice wasn't really my scene but none the less I enjoyed my time. Today I decided not to go to work and then we took off in the rain to a few art installations. In between the exhibits we stopped in China town for a 30 minute $20 massage. AMAZING!!!! Since my accident the other day my back has been in need of some love and this lil asian woman worked magic! It was the best 20 bucks spent. Followed by Korean lunch was another enjoyable china town experience
Korean rice noodles were delectable with shredded beef. Kea had a spicy ramon soup yum! I has not realized how much I enjoy asian food sushi, noodles, soup rice keep it coming! Of course I love anything with carbs involved. I suppose I had better not be lazy and get my butt in gear to go explore the lower east side. SUMMER is over :( and well Fall is mighty chilly so far :( that means winter is right around the corner eeekkkkk

1 comment:

Mizz 1218 said...

got your winter clothes yet?