Tuesday, May 31, 2011

the cycle of life

I'm no longer an avid blogger as the twitter world and my journal now are home to my random and sparatic thoughts. But today right now my mind is racing beyond the 125 characters twitter gives you and my journal shouldn't be the only pages where todays thoughts end:

I want to stand on a mountain top and scream at god and ask him WHY?? No seriously why??? I am so confused in my old age by so many different things. Why are some girls so skinny and others fat... Why are some men raised gentleman and others not?? Why do some people get to enjoy life to the fullest and other spend it in struggle?? But above all why does life have to end?? My dad says its the cycle and the good lord givith and the the good lord take.

I'm 26 and until January the only heart ace I have ever felt is loosing a job, not getting accepted to the University of Tampa and over some stupid boys. But in January I experienced a whole new emotion when the lord took my Uncle back home. It was the first time I had lost anyone close to me and it was so impactful. It changed my family unit to add two more little brat blessings to my home. But it made me value the moments with them and my family even more. I call more I email more and i have even come to terms with things i never thought i would.

No comments: