Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's magical and glistens the same way the sun glistens on ur skin covered in tanning oil on the beach . It's sparkles they way my eyes sparkle when I look at him . In facts it's as sweet and innocent as I feel around him. The fluffy texture and cold touch often compare to feelings as well. When the snow falls these days the city skips a beat. As the street are covered in the parklie powder everything shuts down. The mess that occurs simaltaniosly as it falls takes nothing Away from the magical feeling when it begins to deemed from the skies above. The element are a true wonder they are nearly unpredictable and even though often times we pray for their arrival we are more satisfied apon their departure. Mixed feelings seem to be whT I'm comprised of since 1 minute he fills me with joy but then I come back down to reality take a step back and remember it's like the snow fall cute in the start but no real drive to get going at the end

Great night great company and a nice walk home in the snow untouched

No comments: