Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's crazy how emotions are uncontrollable and how intense you can feel. It doesn't matter if it's love toward someone or the way you feel about work or maybe just a situation. Emotions run right through you and some you can't even control. I can't help I love the way he smells and I can't help that his smile will always make me weak in the knees. Its an amazing feeling that a friend can hug your problems away. everytime I smell certain detergent it reminds me of brooklyn and puerto Rico . I can't even describe the warm and free sensation I feel when sunlight touches my skin. I hate the time of the month when water falls through my eyes. I do know I love when he calls me helenas :) I'm just a girl in the world filled with emotion and energy to share . My moms cupcakes me me smile and my dads laugh is contagious. I know I love the way the ocean meets the surface and how when the waves crash it's as though they drag your problems off to sea and u can be free. The nervous feeling I get around him and how I turn into a little school girl makes me Smh. At night I lay in bed and listen to the cars drive over the bridge and watch the sunset over NYC from my window. It's all so surreal to me that I'm here and this is my amazing life Im not a movie star or model and well a singing career wouldn't ever happen either. But my dreams to be surrounded by people I love has come true. Nope I'm not married and maybe he doesn't smile the same way when he sees me . But I have way more then 1 girl might get in a life time ! I'm successful have a huge!!! Amazing family I'm a dreamer and although I believe in fairy tales I know the reality. 2011 is all me baby and my emotions my wonderful feelings

No comments: