Friday, September 3, 2010

fridays

it was a long day at work my fairy godmother was in the building the pressure to perform was on but now it feels more natural then ever. I know what to do and I do it well. I enjoy learning from her its great. She feeds me knowledge when she isn't even trying

but tonight has been so relaxing I was tired but i walked i saved on the train.It is a swift 30 mins home it goes quickly. Friday night walking is an experience. I'm still rocking my 3 stripes but the mini dresses and heels are on the others. I did a quick grocery run for cupcake mix humus and chicken.

lunch is prepared for tomorrow cupcakes for my staff and for me a relaxing night enjoying sex & the city 2 ahhhht eh irony of sex in the city on an uneventful friday. I havn't stopped laughing i love this movie

No comments: