Wednesday, September 8, 2010

kicked in the nuts

I've had some pretty amazing friendships in my time! I'm always referring to some of them as besties and I'm lucky to have the amount of wonderful people around me that I do. Some ppl never get one Ive had lots of glamorous and unglamorous moments.

Sometimes I wish i could take back a few of the moments and make them a little more magical but then again the bad times make the good times even sweeter.

I just had tried to erase her I never imagine her popping up. I always hopped i'd walk into her in NYC i mean I work around the corner from her old or current job. I even take the bus to canarsie sometimes. Then when Jordana was suppose to bring her to my house i was speechless.
It wasn't till tonight till she popped up on my computer screen via facebook that she seemed closer then ever. She isn't dead she's just moved past me and well past us. I wish her nothing but the best and i know one day we will eventually speak and until then I guess i know she is alive and still fabulous from her pic.

No comments: