Thursday, July 1, 2010

The lessons we have learned. Emily living here in New York is great for me! Ive known her since we were in the 6th grade and just have a great time together. It's also so nice to experience this difficult city with as many people around you in the same boat! But since I've know her longer then anyone else here its amazing to see how she has grown into a beautiful young woman! WE DID IT!!! we said we were gonna live here and we are doing it!!!

I just wish I knew what I wanted next???? Why is 25 this hump of confusion? Angie has helped me a guided me through this city and got me here. But now her and her family are thinking about moving. That's not something I want but I love that she knows what she wants next now. I need to get to that place. So its time for some more searching. For right now my next dream is to not shop save my pennies and take time to just travel more of south America! Costa Rica Peru all of it! let mee what happens next

1 comment:

Mizz 1218 said...

at every moment of our lives, we live with uncertainty. you can't have rainbows without rain. you are going to be just fine.