Friday, July 9, 2010

days off

Oh my days off I cherish them! Some times i Travel abroad LOL some days I like to go home to my country house in Milfrod and see the family or hop the train/bus situation to a neighboring friend. i don't really stay put in NYC. I really need to work on that. I complain about $$ and how salle mae is stealing all mine but I of course in looking at my bank statment can sum up where it goes:

Mani & pedi
Summer time Bikini wax

I took a trip to Long Branch with Emaly to go to the beach: This was no small trip train ticket to and from Emalys, helped pay for gas, breakfast, sushi lunch, THEY CHARGE TO GET ON THE BEACH $5( !!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ABOUT ( see miami got one up on the northeast)

Birthday Dinner party:

Train stopped working because of the heat wave cab ride up and cab ride back at 1 am ( heels and tiny outfits don't mix with the train at night)
Dinner drinks $50 per person. The highlight was however her $500 Queen of hearts Birthday cake of chocolate goodness!!!

So 2 days off equals all my spenidng money!!! Its time I start exploring the cheaper things in nyc i think. But its good to splurge every now and again!

No comments: