Sunday, May 23, 2010

The karma tree

WHOA!! i had a wonderful weekend! i was home Thursday night my parents as usual rolled out the red carpet and Lyndsay allowed us to plan her Bachlorette party in MY CITY!! que rico it was a time to remember! When we woke up this morning and started talking i got to thinking something in my recap to emily later.

Karma I shared with Lyndsay how my friend Jenn got delt some bad hands at a few things. Lyndsay's reaction was well perhaps that is karma for a few of her decisions. Lyndsays thought process was well I would never do some of the things she did so thats why the negative happen to her. I simply replied was she wrong with her spirit but correct from a business end?? It always too hard to tell the two apart.

In my recap to emily I explained I don't think Karma is this simple!! Yes what goes around comes around but what about the lessons we just have to learn to grow. Not every time a guy breaks your heart is it karma not every time you dont get a job call back its Karma Sometimes WE need these negative situations to occur to build strength. Look at a tree. It doesn't do anything wrong. It just tries to grow and sometimes its unlucky and gets stuck in a hurrican but if it survives now it is a taller stronger tree then the lil wimpy vine that only made it through the rain storm.

It may seem silly but sometimes even good people need to get some tough situations to occur to them in order to really become stronger better more independent people. Im not the greatest person and Ive been really lucky getting to follow my dreams and have some of them handed to me. And i have also gone through some really difficult and draining times both mentally and physically and emotionally. Did i deserve a few sure but lots of them I think have molded me to be a strong independent women noow thats just about loving life and having a good time :) So the Karma tree makes sense I believe.

No comments: