Monday, May 10, 2010

deals on wheels

NYC continues to over whelm and surprise me almost every single day! There isn't a day that's past that i haven't had some sort of surprise or discovery or something amazing has happened. My luck as we all know when its up its sky high when its not well we know i resort to tears the fetal position and chocolate. Well ladies and gents Im up on the cloud right now!! Flying high!!

NYC discovery to make me smile : 252 Broome JIN Japanese cuisine Its perfect its sushi they have happy hour rolls for $3 and above all i love the atmoshere. Its nestled in walking distance to mi casa or just 1 stop on the F to Delancy. Even though the $3 rolls aren't huge I really just enjoy this lil hide away it "so new york" as they say small quiet trendy and the service is good.

NYC makes me smile when i get my hair done in china town for $13 and my back was killing me so the massage i got today with the hair really helped!

i had a Monday off so after hair and sushi i went to whole foods to purchase this tofu the girls have been trying to get me to love. I'm not a fan of the texture so i purchased extra firm! lets see how this goes... How the hell am i gonna prepare it??? I'm on day 35 pescetarian and I'm still into it!! the palate enjoys the change but i need to get more creative now so my new tofu and goat cheese purchases need to jazz things up!

i did almost shed a tear today as i missed out on the jet blue $10 seat sale :( i thought i was hitting it back to the MIA or the chi but its didn't really work out that way i just miss my friends is all NYC i heart you and your over priced wallgreens prices and street food that i can't resist and guys that look oh so scrumptious but i need a beach flip flops and tanning oil

No comments: