Sunday, September 20, 2009

lots of thoughts tonight

There is A LOT going on right now but at the same time not too much!

The womans group went great I love that we are going to be involved... hanging out with Irira more has def been very motivating to me and she probably does not even realize it!

Kea is still here and Im loving having her around getting our minds opened to each others worlds is always a blast and she def pushes me to think deeper and to stay creative. We skated I feel like the past 3 days i've lived on a board its fun.

adidas dreams are coming closer to a reality then just a thought so stay tuned for news on that.

I have not furthered my search on becoming a radio personality or opening my jamba juice BUT I am still focused on my spanish lessons and getting back to school. Getting to adidas is going to be the first mission. cause then I'll be in NYC for work and play and really really enjoy this chapter

No comments: