Saturday, September 26, 2009

anticipation

It was long over due and the suspense was tearing me up inside It had been so long since I had seen my mom and my whole family together in fact it has been about 2 years since we last sat down together. It was breaking me down inside all I wanted was the fairy book family. DING DING DING I finally got it i packed up left the 305 and 7 months later we ALL got together for dinner. My mother father brother and step father along with my bros gf and my bff Lyndsay. HOLY SHIT we didn't argue once!! It was my moms dream come true :) it makes me all warm inside knowing she got what she always wanted. Sucks that it took the circumstances it took but we have it all together now and I love it.
Moving to NYC was a great decision for me and my family. Growing up has its perks I'll always be my mommy's lil girl and my brother will always be my lil baby bro my little rotten apple! I love him and I can't believe how much he's grown up!! I'm all smiles :) :) :)

No comments: