Friday, August 20, 2010

i just wanted to be a lil gay and remind the universe i love summer and i am not ready for it to leave me. Mr sun please take your time your warm touch and the glow outside my window is amazing. Sure leaves changing and fall fashion are great but...

i love to have my toes in their painted glory exposed in adorable sandals. My long stem lags smoothly feel more comfortable in shorts and mini's then ashy behind jeans that never fit. Sweat is something i will not miss and my hair has not been perfect in a few weeks because of the humid air and sparatic miami like rain falls. even my wardrobe is equipped with open toe stiltz and tub tops and mini skirts not yet worn.

but who wants to hide under a coat and gloves with a scarf choking you. The summer is when I am free and i enjoy the outdoors. No one wants a jamba juice or martini break after work if you have to sludge through the wintery mix.

please summer i beg you stay for an extra month i promise it will be worth it and if you do have to come to an end. I am on my knees saying baby baby please return quickly. I will promise to endluge in snow boarding and the magic of a white Christmas but i will long for you summer.

No comments: