Monday, November 2, 2009

saying thanks!!!

Sometimes we forget how blessed and strong we all are! Sometimes we have these slip ups these moments where we feel defeated of that we are moving backwards. Every now and again I myself feel like I am slipping off the edge of things. Whether it is me feeling a lil down about work or missing my friends and my old life style, some times I wanna go back and drink the "juice" that I should be allergic too since he is no good for me. I seem to always wind up on top shortly after these brief moments of discontentment. Then it seems like I am popped right back into my fairytale life all over again!

I GOT THE JOB!!! I will be back @ adidas very soon I can't wait it took 4 interviews and over a month for the process to go through but I am finally getting what I KNOW I WANT! I know I have been up and down with this but with a lil help from my fairy go-mother Miss Manning I am BACK!

Saturday I get to sneak away for a week in my old life before I start at the adi soho store. I just am so blessed to have so many positive people on my team. Everyone's prayers and support really made this possible. I sometimes forget how many people are on my home team. Danny and E fought so hard to get me this job. Marla never stopped hounding Danny about it and well I'm in. I have A LOT to live up too and I can do it. crazy that adidas is really soo much more then just some retail job and I know a handful of people who understand the magic!

As for falling back into a friendship with Juice not happening anytime soon. Everytime i think we can be friends we can't! He's not ready to be an adult and I'm not ready to allow someone to bring me down again!

No comments: