Monday, November 23, 2009

red carpet!

WHOA! I had such a great weekend! I really truly am the most blessed lil person on earth!! I have had some amazing opportunities to meet and greet great people and really live a fullfilling life! Not to mentioned it is packed with great inspiring people.

I had such a fullfilling visit with Tish in town. We had great food, fabulous lil drinks and some meaningful spiritual awakenings. She is great and she invited me into her world! I am one step closer to latina now hahaha! But I met some of her amazing co-workers and once again I am humbled and reminded of how amazing humans can be! I mean these were seasoned vets in the game of life the industry and this damn NYC!

I ate great food out and watched Prince Royce get the opportinity to shoot his video right where John Lennon got shot in Central Park! (crazy I visited the Lennon museum earlier this year with Kea! After not really being in-touch with John and his intense life) It was amazing to watch a new artist create his career where one of the greats ended his! IMAGINE WOW!

Tish and I tore up the dance floor in our 3 striped kicks and tees on! Oh the saturday night heel game :( i missed out but this made it easier to practice my dancing! Just over all it was great to have nice conversation with great people. I wish all of them the best in this new adventure they are embarking on! I know they will make it.

And well it falls inline with my goals of discovering another world!

1 comment:

Mizz 1218 said...

love u girlie. u are amazing in ur own right. see u soon! xoxo